Welcome to the General Contractor Induction portal for Mookai Rosie Bi-Bayan.
Mookai Rosie Bi-Bayan has a duty of care to ensure that all their workplaces are safe.
Our Contractor Induction Portal helps us to inform you of critical information to help keep you (the contractor), Mookai Rosie clients and staff safe at all times.
The Contractor Induction module is mandatory for all contractors, their agents and employees carrying out new work at all Mookai Rosie facilities.
If you are a company representative or business owner, you must direct ALL of the employees undertaking work on your behalf at Mookai Rosie Bi-Bayan to register and complete their individual inductions.
Work may not be carried out until the registration and induction process has been completed.
All contractors must have a valid induction certificate to be allowed on site.
Please note, all subcontractors and employees engaged by a Principal Contractor are also considered employees and must undergo the same induction.
There is no cost to complete the induction, and there is no limit on how many employees may complete the certificate.
Steps to complete the induction:
1. Company registration
- A company representative must register your company. Click here to register.
- Once your company is registered, you and your employees will need to register individually to complete your individual safety inductions.
- Sole traders/suppliers will need to register their companies, register as an employee, and complete the induction.
- The same email address can’t be used to register a company and then used by an employee to register for induction. A different email address must be used.
2. Individual inductions
- Nominated individuals will need to HEAD HERE to upload their tickets or licenses, and then complete the induction.
- Induction cards will be printed periodically, and your company will be notified when they can be collected from reception at Mookai Rosie Bi-Bayan.
- Once an individual has registered, they will be able to log in as required.
- When company or individual licenses, certificates or tickets are uploaded to the portal, please enter the expiry dates and correct contact information.
- The system will automatically let you know when expiry dates are approaching. This makes it easier for you and your employees to stay current.
If you have any trouble with the induction portal, please contact John Robinson via firstname.lastname@example.org